Marriage License Information - What you need to know to get married in Nevada
Clark County Marriage Bureau - Clark County Courthouse
201 Clark Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89155-1603
(702) 671 - 0600
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8 am - 12 midnight Friday 8:00am to Sunday 12 midnight
* The cost is $35.00 Cash, no appointment necessarry.
* There is NO WAITING PERIOD in the State of Nevada and NO BLOOD TEST is required.
* Both parties must be present.
* If you are divorced, it must be final. You must know the month, year, city and state in which divorce was final.
* If you are under the age of 18 and over the age of 16, you must have parental consent.
* Between the ages of 18 and 22 years old, you may be required to show a valid photo identification.
* If you have any additional questions or need further information, please call the Clark County Marriage Bureau at (702) 671-0600
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding... Las Vegas is a great place to plan for those nuptuals... easy and stress free.
Let us help you with your hair, nails and make-up before the ceremony... and after, take a ride and relax in our beautiful desert surroundings...